Marketing Analytics –
to understand customers. And to increase success.
I create customized marketing analyses of customer data to create transparency and insight regarding customer requirements and needs.
I bring transparency into the treasure of your company, into the data of your customers. I analyse systematically and cross-functionally, derive recommendations for action and define measures to turn existing data into valuable information.
This means fact-based analyses of customer data from all functional areas of the company and therefore:
- a cross-functional view of your customers, their requirements and needs
- derivation and transparent presentation of customer requirements and needs
- target group analysis, USP, SWOT
- analysis of product portfolio and benefits
- analysis of sales development and price structure
- analysis of the market environment for competitors, for trends and overall industry specific economic development.
From this, I create recommendations for action and measures to be able to optimally respond to customer requirements and needs:
- derivation of recommendations for action
- conception, planning and implementation of measures
- coordination of marketing measures
- success control of marketing measures (KPI’s, reporting, budget etc.)
You should be able to read databases. Then it is easy to filter out the relevant information in order to improve processes in a targeted manner – and ultimately increase sales. I love meaningful presentations that use facts to enable reliable planning.