Why I am the best choice?
- 35 years of professional experience in different companies and international teams.
- around 35 years of focus on customer: customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- passion for marketing and numbers
- many years of experience in the software industry and the implementation of software.
Most of this is related to change management.
- Change management competence
- extensive and varied education and training
Benefit from the combination of my professions, the resulting professional experience and my affinity for numbers, data and facts. I combine my analytical skills with empathy and the ability to shape change.
I have been a Payroll and Financial Accountant, F/O Manager and Executive Assistant in various companies. Because of my understanding of business and financial data, I was always actively involved in planning. I was able to get to know different styles and different tools. And I always took advantage of opportunities for advanced training. Due to my professional experience, I was always at the front of implementing digital tools.
- state-certified business economist (Bachelor BA), focus on sales & marketing
- Apprenticeship as office administrator
- Apprenticeship as hotel manager
- Certified Online Marketing Manager
- Certified Data Manager
German – mother tongue
English – C1 Level
Spanish – B1 Level
As a passionate sailor, it makes sense to describe my management style with a sailing example.
I lead teams like a skipper leads a sailing boat. First, the destination and the route are set and agreed with the crew. Then the tasks are distributed according to the skills. We reach the stations together. I observe the crew during the manoeuvres, give tips on best practice and optimisation of processes. If a manoeuvre fails, the boat will not capsize. I intervene, we analyse the mistake and repeat the manoeuvre. This may take time, but it is important to keep the goal in mind, to ensure the boat is functioning properly and a crew be involved with fun and engagement.
I deliver the combination of marketing analytics, digital tools and change. I understand this because it has been my passion and focus for many years.
Unlike Software providers with focus on marketing analytics, I do not just provide software, I make sure new tools are used correctly and processes are aligned.
Unlike advertising agencies, which usually only look at marketing and online activities, I analyse all functional areas of the company. This is the only way I can guarantee a 360° view on customer satisfaction. In concrete this means: What counts the best ratings on outstanding product features if every second customer complains about the way payment is handled?!
Learn more about my experiences